when I was a child, I do many things in my free time such as, riding camel. I was really like riding camel because my grandfather was taking me and my cousins to his farm, and we always made a competition between us. We usually were going there during winter break when we don't have school and in free time.
I have this camel's picture from my grandfather's farm. I picked this picture from google but it's real from my grandfather's farm because he's famous in my country about this.

You had a really good time in your childhood...
ReplyDeleteWow! Shahwan, riding camels in Abu Dhabi must be like riding horses for Texans. Is it hard to ride a camel? Do you have to have a saddle?
ReplyDelete:o wow!
ReplyDeleteIs it hard to ride a camel??
yeah monica ... it's similar riding horse, and i think it's easier than riding horse. You dont have to have saddle. You have to sit in the back of the camel.
ReplyDeletenelly ... it's easier than u imagined :p
What a great playing! I envy you..^^
ReplyDelete